All domestic invoices are Net 30.
Payment may be made by Check, Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express), or by wire transfer.
International orders MUST be prepaid by credit card or wire transfer. Please contact Keith Kunugi by phone (608) 265-3858, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details on wire transfers.
Non-payment of invoices will result in placing your institution in Default Status which will:
1. Result in termination of service to your facility.
2. Accrual of interest (18% APR assessed from the invoice date).
3. Assessment of additional service fees to the delinquent account.
4. Notification of the other ADCL’s of your institution’s default status.
5. The account may be referred to the State of Wisconsin Attorneys General’s Office for action.
To be removed from Default Status, ALL principle, service charges, and interest must be paid in full. Once an institution’s account is made current, the institution is placed on Probationary Status. Service requests will require prepayment in full, included estimated shipping and insurance charges, by check, credit card or wire transfer.
Damage Claim - All instrumentation received by the UWMRRC is inspected on arrival. Any damage to the instruments is fully documented and the sending institution is immediately notified for resolution. The University of Wisconsin is not liable for any damage or loss of instrumentation unless such damage or loss is the direct result of negligence on the part of laboratory personnel.